We are planning to return to seeing clients in the clinic on Friday May 1, 2020. We will be following guidelines issued by the Governor’s office to keep us all safe. These guidelines will include but will not be limited to the following:
1. Clients will be asked to wait outside in the hallway until they are called into the clinic for their appointment time
2. Only clients there to be treated will be permitted into the clinic. The only exception will be those clients that do not feel comfortable without their parent, guardian or spouse present
3. I will be wearing a mask during your treatment time. I ask that, if possible, please bring and wear a mask during your appointment. Your mask can be cloth or disposable as long as it covers your nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, I am happy to provide one for you
4. Upon entering into the clinic, I ask that you use hand sanitizer that is provided on the front desk and follow up with washing your hands prior to your session
5. All appointment times will be 50 minute sessions in order to allow ample time to check each person out and to disinfect each plinth and piece of equipment used prior to the arrival of the next client
6. I ask that all clients take their temperatures at home prior to coming to your scheduled appointment time. If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please do not come to your appointment. There will be no cancellation fees at this time. I have ordered a digital thermometer for the clinic that should be arriving shortly so that I can scan all who enter
7. If you have traveled outside the US or have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to your appointment until you have been cleared by your physician and told that you no longer need to remain in isolation
We are proud of the collective efforts made as citizens of Ohio to stay at home and social distance to slow the spread of the virus, ultimately saving lives. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time. We will continue to keep your health and safety a priority.
Thank you for your loyalty! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kelly S. Britt, PT
Carol A. McSherry, MPT